Saturday, 29 April 2017

Lynnity Botanic (Citrus) - Bone, Joint, Cardiovascular Health & Cholesterol Management.

Having a hectic and active daily life does come with consequences, most of the time i find myself missing meals due to work deadlines or back to back events.
This in turn causes a lack of  nutrition to me and my body overall resulting in me being lethargic as well as feeling discomfort in my joints and shoulder and neck.


This is no longer an issue for me since i have found new faith in a Health and Wellness Products from a company called Lynnity Botanic.

I was introduced to Lynnity by a Friend and Fellow Blogger.
Lynnity gave me the opportunity to experience for myself the healing elements of purely botanic ingredients.

In my case, i was given the Botanic Health (Citrus) variant to try as it is specially formulated for people who suffer from joint paint, which i for one (since becoming a ball) have had to endure almost all the time.

Also included was a small roll-on bottle of their specially formulated essential oils. Which is a little teeney weeney bootle that fits into your jeans coin pocket and can be taken anywhere. (A little on this in a later entry.)


Being less active these days has also taken it's toll on  me as it has also affected my stamina and possibly the strength of my bones.
(i do have a hairline fracture on my tailbone from a water rafting accident years ago).


I have been taking Lynnity Botanic Citrus over the past 2 weeks and to be honest i have seen some truly positive differences. 
I have been waking up feeling fresh and energized (more energized with every passing day) and i have noticed that my blood pressure has also reduced quite a fair bit. 
Yes.... i do have borderline High Blood Pressure..... (comes with age... hahahaha)


Lynnity Botanic - Citrus

This Citrus variant is a combination of some pretty awesome, all natural botanic ingredients :

Pomegranate
Mangosteen
 Blue Green Algae
 Orthosiphon(misai kuching)
Lithothamnion Seaweed
Black Ginger
Ascorbic Acid
Oat Bran
l-arginine
Taurine.

Preparation is also a breeze with their individually packed 20gram sachets. 
I just tear, pour it into my shaker and add warm water.. voila! all set!


Though it's marketed as Citrus, don't be afraid of having some citrusy sour taste, The flavour is rather pleasant with a tinge of sweetness and has a surprisingly creamy texture. This is one "All Natural" supplement that i actually take time to drink and not just gulp it down, simply because of its taste.



POOOFFFF!!! All gone... hehehe...

Benefits of Lynnity Botanic Citrus

*Improves bone and joint health

*Maintains and repair Bones & Cartilage
*Reduce Pain & Inflammation
*Increase & sustain physical movements

*Lower cholesterol & blood pressure, improve cardiovascular health

It also helps to boost you metabolism and immune system ensuring that your body is performing at its optimum level always. I feel less lethargic, more energetic and the discomforts of yesteryear are no longer a worry to me.


For those of you who face the same predicament as me, i highly recommend you try this out for yourselves and see the difference. 

Still sceptical? why not checkout their website and social media at:




No comments:

Post a Comment